- This disclaimer shall govern the use of circuitlib.com website. We may amend this policy at any time, with or without prior notice.
- By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
- The content of this site is protected by international copyright laws. Linking is welcomed but copying any content to your website is expressly prohibited.
Licence to use website
- Use of this site and its content is permitted for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- You may view pages from our website in a web browser; download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and print pages from our website.
- You may make a single copy of any page, but only for your personal use.
- You are not allowed to reproduce, transfer or distribute in any form the content of this site, either in its entirety or any part thereof, without author’s prior written consent.
- To make access to other sites easier, we may include links to sites owned and managed by third parties. When you use a link to visit such a site, you acknowledge that we have no authority concerning the content of that site and that we accept no liability for material made and published by such third parties. Moreover, while we include links to other sites, we do not endorse those sites or the products or services mentioned on them.
- We provide content on an “as-is” basis and we make no representations or warranties vis-à-vis the availability, accuracy or reliability of this content.
- We can in no way be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or loss or business interruption resulting from the use of or the impossibility to use the information supplied through our pages, even if we have been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- We do not warrant that the material on this website is up to date or that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.